Monday, September 8, 2008

the blues

all joking aside, today is actually a pretty good monday! i've got on a really cute, new cotton taffeta skirt from jcrew. it's a beautiful blue color:it inspired me to browse etsy a bit for some jewel blue paper and gift products. i want to share some of the amazing things i found:

Love this adirondack chair notecard from the paper peony.

This necklace from The Atelier is truly mesmerizing, but at $3,269 it's a little out of my price range.

Love this bold and graphic notebook from Sue Bleiweiss. I totally need something cute like this for my bedside table so I can jot down all of those random thoughts that come into my head at 2am.

The colors popping from this necklace from Sarah's Sky are fabulous.

And, last but certainly not least, I'm totally crushing on this blue sapphire ring from Eidel Precious. Can I please hit the lottery now?

No comments: