Tuesday, September 23, 2008

inspiration boards

i'm a huge fan of inspiration boards. i think they are such a great way to give a visual focus to events, projects, parties and even daily life. i wanted to share with you two boards.

the first is the inspiration board that i created a year before my wedding. it served as starting point for me and was a great way for me to concentrate all of my style ideas in one place. the room i posted a few days ago was also a big source of inspiration...i discovered it about half-way through the planning process, so it more closely reflects the final product.

things evolved throughout the process, but i think, in the end, that my wedding really reflected my initial design intentions. here is the inspiration board:
And here is a board that I created from wedding photos...which I am presently obsessed with :-)

I love creating inspiration boards. I am a multi-tasker, type-a deluxe, and inspiration boards always help keep me focused and quickly bring me back to projects.

p.s. yes, we had a caricature drawer at our wedding. It was a HUGE hit and I recommend it to everyone.

No comments: